Sunday 24 July 2016

Supporting Cancer Awareness, Giving a Voice

I thought I knew a lot until I was briefed with together with the great NSA Family at a Cancer Facility.
There are some Cancer types, and it will be good for you to know that the only part of the body that does not get cancer is the hair! The rest are prone to disease attack. Now, what is this thing called cancer? At first, I thought I knew, however, I discovered that I knew nothing beyond the name “cancer” and that it is a deadly disease as the society has made me know.

Cancer is abnormal growth of cells in the body. This happens at a faster rate compared to how old cells die making the body unable to “release” the dead cells. This leads to accumulation of the dead cells in the body leading to abnormal click HEREto read the whole article...

No comments:

Post a Comment